Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Wedding Party!

One of the easiest parts of the planning process so far has been picking our bridesmaids and groomsmen. It obviously was no contest to pick our closest family and friends. So without futher a do, here is our gigantic wedding party (more on wedding party hugeness later):

My attendants:

-Jessica Ghaffari, Maid of Honor
Friend from Highschool/College
-Brita Thompson, Junior Maid of Honor
My Sister
-Kelly Heher, Bridesmaid
Brett's Sister
-Jamie Urishko, Bridesmaid
Friend from Highschool
-Chelsey Rosselle, Bridesmaid
My Cousin
-Jill Gregg, Bridesmaid
My Cousin
-Breanne Gutowski, Bridesmaid
Close Friend
-Rory Schaeffer, Flower Girl
Brett's Cousin's Daughter
-Caoilin Schaeffer, Flower Girl
Brett's Cousin's Daughter

Brett's attendants:

-Alan Smith, Best Man
Friend from College
-Scott Heher, Groomsman
Brett's Brother
-Lee Thompson, Groomsman
My Brother
-Graham Thompson, Groomsman
My Brother
-Dan Pudlick, Groomsman
Friend from Highschool
-Darron Jones, Groomsman
Friend from Highschool
-Frank Trimarchi, Groomsman
Friend from College
-Cormac Schaeffer, Ring Bearer
Brett's Cousin's Son

No comments:

Post a Comment