Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The History of Brett & I

A bit about me:

I grew up in Pittsburgh, PA in the town of Mt. Lebanon. I attended Mt. Lebanon Highschool and continued on to the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, majoring in Business Management. I love music, dancing, traveling, exploring, being outdoors, and the delicious dinners Brett makes me. Other things that make me smile are sunshine, lighthouses, the beach, beer, wine, happiness, and silly jokes Brett tells me. I am so very happy and thankful for all the amazing people in my life.

A bit about Brett:

Brett grew up in Erie, PA in the town of Fairview. He attended Mercyhurst Preparatory School and continued on to the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Brett enjoys photography, guitar, traveling, and trying different beer & wine. He also loves concerts, brewing beer, cooking marvelous vegetarian dinners, and laughing at me when I say something ridiculous.

How we met:

Brett & I met at UPJ in 2004, during our sophmore year of college. It was Halloween night, I was dressed as a gangster & Brett was dressed in a little kid dinosaur costume that he had to cut the crotch out of to get it to fit. Little did Brett know that he would meet his future wife in this outfit. Brett and my brother, Lee knew eachother through classes, since they were both engineering majors. I decided to tag along with Lee on Halloween night, and we ended up going to Brett's dorm hall and hanging out with everyone. When Brett & I met, clearly it was love at first sight. How could I resist dinosaur boy?! Actually, just kidding, we were friends long before we started dating. Brett & I had many mutual friends at UPJ, so we ended up hanging out quite a bit throughout sophmore year. We even had a class together. Brett used to steal my 'Film as Lit' book on a regular basis, because he refused to buy his own textbook. ;) But I didn't mind, because I obviously must have had a subconscious crush on Brett the whole time. It wasn't until junior year of college in winter 2005 when we started dating, and officially became a couple on January 13, 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment